Who we are
Our website address is: https://educationcontinuity.info. We are a not-for-profit organisation set up to help educational communities continue teaching during the Covid 19 outbreak in the UK.
We can also be contacted via email: email@example.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
educationcontinuity.info collects the following data:
- Personal identification information that includes:
- Email address
- Phone number
- We may also collect the content of messages sent to us via the website or via email communication that aids us in helping you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide educationcontinuity.info with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our forums
- Post a Resource Listing
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback or
- Use or view our website via your browser
educationcontinuity.info may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Communication with 3rd party suppliers such as event organisers or ticket sales
How will we use your data?
educationcontinuity.info collects your data so that we can:
- To communicate with you when you have provided feedback or posted content
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, educationcontinuity.info will share your data with our partners so that they can help you with, or communicate with you regarding education and associated services.
We will never sell or distribute your data as part of a financial incentive.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
educationcontinuity.info securely stores your data with our hosting provider:
Fasthosts Internet Limited. Company registration No. 3656438. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX, United Kingdom.
educationcontinuity.info will keep your name, email and communications for no less than 1 year unless you inform us otherwise. We will periodically cleanse our data, which may mean you will be asked for permission to use your data again in the future.
educationcontinuity.info would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop educationcontinuity.info from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
educationcontinuity.info would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request educationcontinuity.info for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that educationcontinuity.info correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request educationcontinuity.info to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that educationcontinuity.info erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that educationcontinuity.info restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to educationcontinuity.info processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that educationcontinuity.info transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Helping you complete forms
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – educationcontinuity.info uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – educationcontinuity.info may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. educationcontinuity.info sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and analytics (Google). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email and contact details available at: ico.org.uk contact page